Word Arithmetic

A19327

This is a long-division problem in which letters are substituted for numbers. The goal is to solve the problem to determine the number value of each letter; and when the letters have been arranged in order from 0 to 9, they will spell out a word or words. Listed below this image of the problem are the blank spaces representing the letter value from 0-9. The letters involved in this problem are: OMITSYUCHP

20241019_000415.jpg

This is a long-division problem in which letters are substituted for numbers. The goal is to solve the problem to determine the number value of each letter; and when the letters have been arranged in order from 0 to 9, they will spell out a word or words. Listed below this image of the problem are the blank spaces representing the letter value from 0-9. The letters involved in this problem are: OMITSYUCHP

View attachment 38734
EASY!

😍

What have you done so far?

Last time, I gave you the answer without a single effort from you. And you did not even say a single word!

EASY!

😍

What have you done so far?

Last time, I gave you the answer without a single effort from you. And you did not even say a single word!
I apologize, I showed the wrong one. I am inserting the correct problem that I was stuck on. Its same kind of problem. I was able to solve the first letter but was stuck after that. Can you help please?

20241019_000415.jpg

I found P bc "E" - "E" is always going to equal "0". This isnt a homework assignment or anything. Can you tell me what it is or any help that is available?
Hmm you are smart! I thought you are studying cryptarithm in collage. So it is just a hobby?

I will give you a free letter. Choose one! Then tell me what methods do you know that help you crack the code?

Hmm you are smart! I thought you are studying cryptarithm in collage. So it is just a happy?

I will give you a free letter. Choose one! Then tell me what methods do you know that help you crack the code?
I have been stuck on this all day. Its not a homework assignment, its from a crossword puzzle book. Its just for fun. Why cant you just tell me the answer instead all this back and forth?

I have been stuck on this all day. Its not a homework assignment, its from a crossword puzzle book. Its just for fun. Why cant you just tell me the answer instead all this back and forth?
Last time I gave you the answer! Did it help you? No at all! The proof of that is you are stuck now in this puzzle which is easier than last time! Instead of giving you the answer I want you to learn how to figure it out by yourself.

I am asking you to tell me what are the methods that you have learnt so far that can help you crack the code of this puzzle?

Last time I gave you the answer! Did it help you? No at all! The proof of that is you are stuck now in this puzzle which is easier than last time! Instead of giving you the answer I want you to learn how to figure it out by yourself.

I am asking you to tell me what are the methods that you have learnt so far that can help you crack the code of this puzzle?
You said you would give me a letter. Can you give me the "O"?

It does not matter whether it is a homework assignment or not, just for fun or not. This site is not intended
to just tell you the answer. It is intended to do the back and forth with the original poster showing an attempt
at the same time that he/she posts his/her problem/question.