street area

shahar

Intersecting Lines
"Intersecting lines are lines that meet at a certain point. When two lines cross, it defines the angles in the street area".
What is meaning of the expression street area?

Intersecting Lines
"Intersecting lines are lines that meet at a certain point. When two lines cross, it defines the angles in the street area".
What is meaning of the expression street area?
There are many words and phrases on this page (see below) that are non-standard English at best; perhaps they are standard in India, but if so, you would have to ask people in India what they are saying! Possibly they translated from their own language using (very bad) AI.

Intersecting Lines

Intersecting lines are lines that meet at a certain point. When two lines cross, it defines the angles in the street area.​
  • Intersecting lines (two or more) meet in one place at a time.
  • Intersecting lines can be cut at any angle. This built angle is always greater than 0° and less than 180°.
  • Two intersecting lines form a pair of straight angles. Direct angles are opposing angles with a common vertex ( junction).

Parallel Lines

Matching lines are lines that never break. The distance between the two lines is fixed and the two lines go in the same direction.​
The slope of the two parallel lines should be the same; if the two rows of two lines are the same they must be parallel.​
Example 1:
If the line y = mx + 2 and the line y = 3x + 3 coincide, what is the value of m? Answer: Since the volume of two parallel lines should be the same, m = 3.​
Example 2:
Line 1 on the slope forms y = 4x + 5 and line 2 says y-9 = 4 (x-7). Are the two lines compatible? Answer: Yes. The first row is in the slope of the point y = mx + b, descending m = 4. The second row is in shape (y-y1) = m (x-x1), slope m = 4, the same slope means parallel.​

Perpendicular lines

Perpendicular lines are lines that intersect at one point and form an angle of 90 °.​
The slopes of the two perpendicular lines are negative reciprocals to each other. This means that if the line is perpendicular to the vertical line m, then the inclination of the line is -1 / m. For example, we found that the slope of the line y = (1/2) x + 3 is 1/2. This is why any straight line in this line will have a slope -2/1 = -2​

If this were a site you had reason to use (and you were in India), I would show corrections to these errors (though there are some, such as "street area", for which I don't even have a guess). Instead, you should just avoid the site.

Many moons ago, I studied (Elementary, High School, College/University) geometry, in India. I do not recall coming across those terms, ever, in my expedition.

If I remember correctly, @shahar is from Israel.
Yes, I know.

I mentioned India because that is where the site is from:

I checked in case their usage might be regional. I think it is just wrong.