Multiple Choice Help

msmarvelous

Hi everyone! :D
I have been doing a Functions, Statistics and Trig course over the summer. Tomorrow morning I will take a test, if I pass it, I can enter Precalculus.
Its a multiple choice test, so if anyone has a good strategy or any tips that come to mind-let me know!!

Thanks

A strategy for a test tomorrow morning? Hmmmm.

Well, you're the only person who knows how confident you are in dealing with each type of exercise over which you'll be tested.

So, one strategy is to use the time available today to review those topics over which you currently have the least amount of confidence.

Also, get a good nights sleep (i.e., don't stay up late, don't drink caffeine products after dinner) and eat a meal two hours before the test.

If you finish the test early, use all available remaining time to check your work.

Don't get hung up on any one exercise; if you do not immediately recognize the exercise (and, therefore, how to proceed), consider flagging that exercise, and come back to it after you've finished the others.

Don't forget to breathe! 8-)

Read through the test quickly and answer the easiest questions first
Mark those you think you know.

Usually the first answer you choose is the most favorite to be correct( In each question),But when you are sure that your first answer is incorrect you must change your answer.

msmarvelous said:
Hi everyone! :D
I have been doing a Functions, Statistics and Trig course over the summer. Tomorrow morning I will take a test, if I pass it, I can enter Precalculus.
Its a multiple choice test, so if anyone has a good strategy or any tips that come to mind-let me know!!

Thanks
well wat i normally do is wat Aladdin suggested i read through but sometimes i don't go quickly.... so if you just have multiple choice and you REALLY don't know the answer just take an EDUCATED guess when i say educated... i mean pick the most reasonable answer..