More One-Liners

soroban

Elite Member

. . \(\displaystyle \begin{array}{c} \text{War does not determine who is right}\\ \text{only who is left.} \\ \\ \text{I thought I wanted a career,} \\ \text{but I only wanted paychecks.} \\ \\ \text{If God is watching us,} \\ \text{the least we can do is be entertaining.} \\ \\ \text{I didn't say it was your fault.}\\ \text{I said I was blaming you.} \\ \\ \text{To steal ideas from one person is plagarism.} \\ \text{To steal from many is called research.} \\ \\ \text{I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain}\\ \text{to be a vegetarian.} \\ \\ \text{A bus station is where the bus stops.} \\ \text{A trin station is where the train stops.} \\ \text{On my desk, I have a work station . . .} \\ \\ \text{On an application where it says,} \\ \text{"In case of emergency, notify"}\\ \text{I always write DOCTOR.} \\ \text{What's my mother going to do?} \\ \\ \text{How is it one careless match} \\ \text{can start a forest fire,} \\ \text{but it takes a whole box of matches}\\ \text{to start a campfire?} \\ \\ \text{I saw a woman with a sweatshirt}\\ \text{that said "Guess" on it.}\\ \text{So I said, "Implants?"}\end{array}\)

Bumper sticker:
I miss my ex...
but my aim is getting better!

T-shirt:
Sex instructor...
1st lesson free!

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included, so I had to buy them again.

Subhotosh invented the cordless extension cord. Brilliant!

Bank of America says, "24-Hour Banking", but I don't have that much time.

Denis asked me if I knew what time it was; I said, "Yes, but not right now".

I just sent Soroban a postcard of Earth, as viewed from outer space. I wrote, "Wish you were here."

For hunters, it's a good thing we have gravity. Otherwise, dead birds would just stay up there.

Why is the alphabet in that order?

If a computer were the size of the universe, there would be no space leftover to plug it in anywhere.

Re:

mmm4444bot said:

Subhotosh invented the cordless extension cord. Brilliant!

Oh no... now everybody knows what I am working on.... Mark you blabbermouth....

However, it is not too far-fetched (the cordless extension cord). Tesla almost invented that - and these days with bluetooth technology - welll why I am telling you guys all these secret stuff...

I get up at 7 am, no matter what time it is...

The greatest living poets are dead...

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be...

Deja vu ain't something I've seen before...

Subhotosh also invented inflatable dartboards and flesh-colored tattoo ink.