Khan Academy Videos

You guys are just as bad as we are with this made-up stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
............................................................................................................................................

Hey ... Hey ... Watch it! There is another Khan here....

Aladdin said:
There are helpfull details in the website, Denis . :wink:
sorry i dont mean to act rude but if you take it like that...wat helpful details are there in there Aladdin?

I watched the delta/epsilon limit definition on youtube recently when I was trying to figure out how to prove a limit existed, it didn't help but it didn't not help I guess. I didn't know there was an entire website with all these videos though. I'll keep it bookmarked.

Kahn is free... he gets alot of adveritsing money which is why he does it. you get what you pay for...

You should try iMasterClass by The Jeremy Shum Invent Co's Waverly Labs, which is what Selena Gomez and Disney pop stars use. They specialize in law/engineering/medicine/accounting, http://www.jeremyshuminvent.com/store .. it is $10.76 per copy, use LEARN3 for a discount, but i guess you know what your education is worth!