Erasable Pen??

msmarvelous

My math teacher deducted 10 points for using an erasable pen on my homework.

In the beginning of the year she said she would not accept work in pen...but...its NOT A PEN...right?

A pen has a dark pigment and its not erasable. An erasable pen (called an erase-mate) is erasable....sooooo..

Tell your teacher that you misunderstood the intent of this rule, that you interpreted "pen" to mean permanent ink.

Ask your teacher politely for clarification on why an erasable writing tool is not acceptable.

Remember that the classroom is not a democracy; the teacher's in-charge, and is authorized to set the rules, period.

Got any questions about your homework? 8-)

ouch

So long as it is readable, I'm not sure why she'd care, but everyone has their preferences. I actually prefer to do my final copies in pen (as in no messy cross-outs and such). I think its easier to read that way. Funny how english teachers, at least the few that I've encountered, prefer the exact opposite.

Geeezzzzz....get yourself a darn PENCIL.
Go to Starbuck's and "borrow" the one attached to a string, where written comments are requested... :idea:

Get a mechanical pencil. I suggest 0.9 mm if you can find one. That is what I use and there is no getting up and down sharpening it.