"2M dollar" went missing?

Perdurat

a couple of years back I got aquainted with the 10 millenium problems, each worth 1M dollar
Peter Peleman (fermat conjecture,ricky flows) solved:"naaa keep the monney" (i so much get it)
P vs NP (TSP), Riemann hypothesis were the only problems for which I understood the question, barely...
I recently "learned" from the internet that the Riemann hypothese was about to be solved, however the article stated about 7 problems
I would have assumed, that because of "saturation from the internet" above mentioned problems were removed, but that would mean that the article contradicted itselve, any idea?

Neither the Riemann Hypothesis, nor the Extended Riemann Hypothesis, nor P vs NP has been solved or is even close to being solved. Especially the RH is frequently claimed to be solved, but this is not true. If so, then we would know and even CNN would report it.

I call people who claim to have a solution trisectionists according to the classical problem to determine the third of an angle only by compass and straightedge. It is known to be impossible for an arbitrary angle, yet, people come around with "solutions".

Btw. it is:
Grigori Jakowlewitsch Perelman and the Poincaré conjecture - solved 2002/2003 with Ricci flows by proving the geometrization conjecture
Andrew John Wiles / Richard Lawrence Taylor and the Great Fermat - solved 1994 by proving the Taniyama-Shimura conjecture

I call people who claim to have a solution trisectionists according to the classical problem to determine the third of an angle only by compass and straightedge. It is known to be impossible for an arbitrary angle, yet, people come around with "solutions".

you do not want to know, how much hours I wasted, back in the school days making isometric drawings of "hexagonal piramids, with a hole drilled into it under a 30 degree angle with the full set of staedler pens 0.2->0.7mm, a ruler, compass,...for a teacher who cleamed the hexagon could be constructed with compass (crinche)

PS:
-what is the extended RH about?
-apoligy for the sloppy facts in the Question

you do not want to know, how much hours I wasted, back in the school days making isometric drawings of "hexagonal piramids, with a hole drilled into it under a 30 degree angle with the full set of staedler pens 0.2->0.7mm, a ruler, compass,...for a teacher who cleamed the hexagon could be constructed with compass (crinche)

I once found the description of how the heptadecagon (17 regular vertices in a circle) can be done with a straightedge and compass in a book from the local library with the comment that Gauß has figured this out. So I fetched a compass, ruler, pencil, sharpener, and rubber and began. Well, after an hour (or more) of drawing, I ended up with a significant obvious gap between the last and the first vertex.

PS:
-what is the extended RH about?
It uses a more general concept of zeta functions with a wider class of possible fields, not just complex numbers. Of course
[math] \text{ERH}\;\Longrightarrow \; RH [/math]The idea was that this extension might have been easier to approach. I'm not quite sure but if I remember correctly, then some encryption algorithms or factorization algorithms rely on the extended version. But don't ask me about details.

The funny thing about the Riemann hypothesis is the anecdote about Hardy's insurance policy.

It is not quite clear whether Hardy believed in God or was just superstitious. However, in any case he believed God will do everything to make his life tough and complicated. One day he was on a journey back home. (I've heard it with Harald Bohr and Copenhagen, but also found Norway on the internet.) Anyway. He had to take a ship and the boat he got didn't look very trustworthy. Typically, he thought, why me?
So he sent a postcard before boarding - say to Bohr - claiming he has found the proof of Riemann's hypothesis.
When afterward asked why, he replied: Well, if the ship sank the proof would have been lost but I would have become the most famous mathematician of my generation. God won't allow this to happen. This way, I only had to write Bohr another postcard in which I stated to have made a mistake.